Re: [IP] 50 Year Addiction to Insulin

Keep up the good work, and continue to surprise all the skeptics.

How have your teeth maintained through out your years of diabetes?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles Soderstrom" <email @ redacted>

 This October marks 50 yrs (10/53)of my taking daily insulin. I have stayed
40 units + or - 5units for that time All my body's functions, eys, kidneys,
heart have stayed normal. My endocrinologist wants my BS levels up a little
A1C is at 8.2.

 I told my wife 46 years ago when we were married that I would probably only
live 6 to 10 years and now she wants to call my bet. (That is what one Dr.
me back then.) I guess I have turned out to be a LONG SHOT.

I will will answer any questions that are sent to me if my Email will work.

Charles Soderstrom DDS  <casoderstrom @sbcglobal.net>