[IP] Lancet changing day

George, great idea! Brings a question to my mind. Just how often do most folks
change their lancets, I only do that probably every 2 weeks or so. Would be
nice to hear about everyone else. Maybe we should make every Sunday Lancet
change day not sure, maybe you all do this already Thanks for any input in
advance
Patty/Buttons, paradigm 511 for 13 mos, pumping 5 years, D for 43 years