Re: [IP] Time change and pumps & Lancet Changing Day!!!

On 23 Oct 2003 at 15:24, Dianne Shekell  wrote:

 > We live in Michigan and this Sunday we will be changing the clocks back one
> hour (daylight savings time). Everyone on Eastern Standard time will be doing
> it. This is a reminder to change the time on both your pump and your glucose
> monitors. I only get the digest form of the lists so someone else may have
> already reminded you, and I didn't see it yet (I don't get a chance to read
> all of them). Anyway, include your pumps and monitors in with all the rest of
> your gadgets that have time adjustment in them.

 No, this is the first this week that the Time Change has been mentioned. But I
will take
 this opportunity to remind everyone that it will also be "Lancet Changing Day"
on Sunday.
 So go to the pharmacy if you've already used up that 25 year supply and get a
new box of
 lancets* so that you can make the change with everyone else (except those that
bleed at
the poke of a dull stick)

Let's all be ready for Lancet Changing Day!!!

George     :>)
*(and maybe get batteries for all the smoke-alarms)