Re: [IP] Another Newspaper Article

I understand your point and appreciate it.  I did not mean to upset or offend
you by no means at all.

I do however agree with you, that many people do think the disease is curable
and it's not. Just manageable. On good days.

I just don't know if replying to the author of the story would be a good
 idea. I don't know. Perhaps, maybe if she got a lot of hits, she would rewrite
story from a Diabetics point of view.

Who knows, it doesn't hurt to ruffle a few feathers here and there.
Best wishes.