Re: [IP] Re: diabetic label

I think people say these crazy comments because, of what they know or dont

Perhaps a family member or friend is the type to freak out totally when thier
sugar is low, and starts going on with, I need sugar, I need sugar my sugar
is low, I'm gonna pass out.

I mean to be mean, but it kills me when my mom does that and shes not

I have another friend who does that and she's not diabetic.  Perhaps they are
waiting too long to eat or skipping meals, and bring it on themselves.

But I must say, I behave like that privately with my husband LOL, simply
because sometimes for us diabetics a low and can happen so fast.

I don't know, I'm rambling on now.