[IP] Binging

>>>>>rom: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Binging (was the diabetic label)
I wanted to expand on something mentioned about binging in response to
being told not to eat certain things. I have been doing this for years, and
going on a pump (three years ago) has made it easier to simply eat a bag of
candy (because for so long I was told not to) and bolus, which sometimes
keeps my sugars in good ranges, but just about always keeps extra weight

What have people done to break this habit? <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You asked, so I will tell you.   Having been on every diet, shots, hypnosis,
pills, legal and illegal, for forth years, I discovered I had a problem with
food.  I started going to Overeater's Anonymous 1 1/2 years ago, lost 35
pounds and have kept it off.  It is the ONLY thing that has ever worked for
me.   My insulin usage went from 65-70 units a day to 35-45 a day.  And
since going on the MM Paradigm, I have dropped that to 30-35 a day.  Please
feel free to contact me off line if you have questions. Or check your yellow
pages for meetings.