Re: [IP] Re: The diabetic label

 According to my ever-so-wise younger brother,I'm
being too sensitive about the issue but thanks to
everyone who responded..negatively,positively,and
in-between.Maybe when I have  a couple of decades of
diabetes under my belt it wont bother me so much,but
please understand I was dx'd in the politicly correct
age(when "person with diabetes" was all I heard from
my D team)and I think I much prefer that..
                  Heidi