Re: [IP] US <-> Australia & Dawn Phenomenon?

Hi Kevin,

I have dome quite a bit of travelling with the pump as well as while
being on shots. My basal varies from 0.7 to 1.8 during the night (the day
is usually somewhere inbetween). I usually change the clock on the pump
sometime during the flight. So that I immediately go from one time zone
to the other. I had never had any problems with it. Takes a couple of
additional bg and correction but most of the time it works just fine. I
was told that the body clock adjust in around 2-4 days. But as this is
very vague amd uncertain it would take too much guessing to do the same
with the basal adjustment.
If you are seriously worried about night lows you could lower the basal
during that time. It should only be a problem if you are currently
having a low basal (well, lower than during the night) during morning to
early afternoon (hope my time-math is right here).

Hope that helps.