[IP] Pumping Kids

Nancy Morgan, mom of Jenna, age 14, dx'ed 2/98, pumping 9/98, wrote:

 >>Hey old-timers - remember when pumping kids were a rarity, and
parents had to
fight to get pumps for kids?  I am so pleased that it's not an issue
with my
Type 1 kids any more<<

Nancy, I can remember when there were NO pumping kids, and my parents
didn't fight to get me a pump because there simply weren't any pumps. I
injected for 52 years before I started pumping. I too am pleased that
it's not an issue any more.

Tom Beatson
dx 12/1942, 506 1995, 508 2000