Re: [IP] Fixed prime, trouble with the MM512

Hi, thanks.

I have been pumping since Nov. 02, and just switched to the 512 about a month
or so ago, and when it comes to priming it's different than the 511, a
 little, in that the screen blanks out in less time, and for some reason I get
in rewind part, next time I have to change reservoirs I will pay close
attention to whats going on, and perhaps I may have to MM my self.

But thanks anyway.