[IP] Diabetes Posters

Does anyone have, or know where I can get, any posters on diabetes awareness?
November is Diabetes Awareness month.  I have diabetes support groups at 2
high schools (1 with 9 kids, the other with 6; 7 pumpers between the two
groups) and 2 middle schools (both with 4 kids, including 3 pumpers and one
soon-to-be).  We want to do a bulletin board at each school and I am having no
luck with the drug companies or with ADA.  Help, anyone?

Nancy Morgan, mom of Jenna, age 14, dx'ed 2/98, pumping 9/98

Hey old-timers - remember when pumping kids were a rarity, and parents had to
fight to get pumps for kids?  I am so pleased that it's not an issue with my
Type 1 kids any more