[IP] Time change and pumps

   We live in Michigan and this Sunday we will be changing the clocks back
one hour (daylight savings time).
Everyone on Eastern Standard time will be doing it.
   This is a reminder to change the time on both your pump and your glucose
monitors.
    I only get the digest form of the lists so someone else may have already
reminded you, and I didn't see it yet (I don't get a chance to read all of
them).
    Anyway, include your pumps and monitors in with all the rest of your
gadgets that have time adjustment in them.
Dianne, Mom to Johnny 11