Re: [IP] Fixed prime, trouble with the MM512

 I don't have the 512...I have the 511...but I'll assume the menus are similar
in this point.

 Press "Act", then scroll to the "Prime" menu. In the Prime menu there is a
"Fixed prime" option. On the 511, it is directly below the Rewind menu option.

 But, I do admit, I wish MM had made the time to do your fixed prime a bit
longer. Currently it is set to 2 minutes before the screen goes blank. I often
miss the mark by just a few seconds. I think a 3 minute timeout would have been
just perfect. (I guess I take a bit too long inserting the QuickSet. :-)

 Anyhow, if worse comes to worse, you could always just bolus the .3 or .5 units
(depending on your infusion set)...but the problem is then the insulin is added
into the amount it thinks you bolused.