Re: [IP] Another Newspaper Article

In a message dated 10/23/2003 2:00:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
this is the quote I looked up the article, " people lets not be so quick to
jump all over something read carefully and yes as diabetics we understand what
is meant here, those not familar with the diesease may not, but this is not
worth an arguement.
"We now have the evidence from this country that diabetes can be prevented
 with lifestyle management and medication," Hammad said. "These types of
are cost-effective."
says prevented, obvious speaking about TYpe 2 adult onset, because of
not speaking about Type 1, which can not be prevented.