Re: [IP] Fixed prime, trouble with the MM512

Hi everyone, or those with MM 512

I have been having a problem.  And I have not called MM about it, because
well, I'm just lazy and forget.

But's it I go.

I rewind do all that, I prime, insert.  But somehow if I'm not quick enough,
the screen disappears, and I cannot get to the fixed prime, I press Esc. And I
end up having to start all over, it has happened several times, I end up
 rewinding, while I'm connected, and press prime, for about .1 then Esc. then go
fixed prime.  I have not figured out how to get to fixed prime, once my
screen clears because I have let time pass by.