Re: [IP] Increase in BS on Napping

I have this issue also, so I tend not to take naps if I can avoid it.

I have a feeling the effect is similar to having my basal rate increase right
after I go to sleep at night.

If your reaction is consistent, then I'd suggest setting a temp basal rate
right before nap time.   If you're not cranky when you wake up, you might
get a graham cracker.  =)