Re: [IP] insulin duration MM512

Great way to put it George! Amen to that! :)

George said:

The way I look at this is that the Cozmo users will
base it on their OWN research, not on what someone else
says, so MM's argument doesn't particularly wash with
me. All of the "medical research" in the world still is
not as good as a persons own experience, particularly
if they are diabetic. As my Endo says to me "you are
your own best doctor,"and we all know, YMMV!      ;>)