Re: [IP] Flexible Spending Account?

In a message dated 10/23/2003 8:29:53 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
If you end up not spending it all, you can't get the money back. So, if
you allocate $3000 for a year, and end up spending $2500, you can't get that
$500 back
I totally agree, we have always way underestimated, but next year over the
 counter drugs will be included, so maybe if you are just off by a little you
stock up on advil etc.  Also, I never knew this, contact lens solution has
 always been on the list. And if worse comes to worst you can always stock up on
glasses or contacts for those that need them.