Re: [IP] RE: the diabetic label

Well, put Scott.

I agree.

So I don't go out of my way to tell persons of my diabetes, but guess what,
thats been a problem also.

When they find out, the remarks are as follows.  Really you are diabetic or
you have diabetes you must really got it under control, you don't seem to be
diabetic.    LOL.  give me a break.   Let's all get a stamp on our foreheads,
the diabetic insignia, I go for a syringe logo and a vial insulin. LOL.