Re: [IP] the diabetic label

 --- On Thu 10/23, < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted: Thu, 23 Oct
2003 12:22:48 EDTSubject: Re: [IP] the diabetic labelHi, I'm just now jumping
into this, I don't know if this has been discussed, but here it goes. I have
been told, you are on shots, you must have it bad.Now that I use the pump, this
what has been said. You must have been out of control to get the
pump.&**&** I have diabetes for crying outloud you idiot any disease is
not good (that's what I want to say), hey next time I will. That's all.
 I got those EXACT words too but of all places, from one of my doctors, who just
HAPPENS to have diabetes and is on the pump himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Liz

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com