Re: [IP] Re: HbA1c accuracy

Hi,
-/+5% Home Kit -/+ 7 %. If you need the papers my CDE gave me a copy.
Richard

"Sheldon E. Miller" <email @ redacted> wrote:

Some time back there was a thread indicating that the accuracy of an A1c
test could be interfered with by, as I recall, some medication. Does
anyone have a better recollection? What was the medication and how would
the accuracy of the A1c test be altered? Thanks. Shel Miller