[IP] continuous BG monitor

From: "Lawrence Marsh" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Continuous BG Monitor

>>Hi, after a few low BG levels, one while driving, my endo. has
recommended that I go on the continuous BG monitor, for a few days, next
week. I'm all for it, but looking for tips or experiences that may help
the process. Has anybody out there used the 3 day meter? Thanks, Larry<<

Hi Larry, I had the continuous glucose monitor and it makes your pants fall a
little.  so wear a belt because between the pump and the monitor it weighs
more.  When you wear it you need to enter your glucose readings in it too and
you will be able to see if you at home glucose monitor is giving you correct
readings.  You will be able to see what your trends are so you can adjust as
needed.  It is very helpful.
~Donna K in CT
pumping since 8/99, type 1 for 19 years.