RE: [IP] the diabetic label

<<I don't really notice it if someone labels me as a diabetic UNLESS they say
"You're Diabetic and you shouldn't eat that." >>

is it the:
"You're a Diabetic" that bothers you or the
"you shouldn't eat that"

I find it is the misinformation that hurts, not the label.
 I once was going to work at a Diabetic Camp until I read their brochure that
said that the term was not allowed at the Camp.
Well, since I'm a Diabetic, I guess I wasn't allowed.

 I thought, and I still do, it is more important to get past the label then to
worry so much about the label it's self (Sorry, I HAD to do it)

Back to the "You shouldn't eat that"
Them's fighting words to me.
 You know the NRA bumper sticker "They can have my gun when they pry it from my
dead cold hands"
They can have my food when they pry it from my.......

good luck
John and his hungry Paradigm

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!