[IP] re the diabetic label

Thank you for the good chuckle Rhonda! I live a 12 hour drive from my Mum. I
was 25, am now in my 50s. I visit a couple of times a year. It took a long
time for me to realize that I was reacting to being told I couldn't eat
something by binging in secret. Wasn't hurting anyone but me! The best one
was when she baked my favorite cake and then told me I couldn't have a
piece!  I wonder how I'd react if either of my children get diabetes!?! By
the way, I must be an exception to prove the rule. Gestational diabetes
twice, type 1 two years later. I have a neighbour who was gestational once,
type 1, then another pregnancy. I got the good end of the stick that time!