RE: [IP] Flexible Spending Account?

 --- On Thu 10/23, < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted: Thu, 23
Oct 2003 13:29:04 +0000Subject: RE: [IP] Flexible Spending Account?Be advised to
be careful not to OVER allocate to your Flexible SpendingAccount. If you end up
not spending it all, you can't get the money back. So, ifyou allocate $3000 for
a year, and end up spending $2500, you can't get that$500 back. I've ALWAYS
underestimated, but I'd rather do that then overestimate.Not to mention, I'm
pretty bad at remembering to keep receipts! :-)Good luck!Ryan
 Ryan, that's true too...esp if you do have trouble remembering receipts or like
Kathleen just mentioned, one time expenses. And some people don't have their
past records either. You do need good records and a good idea of what you did
spend last year that is going to be the same for this coming year. My husband
just happens to be extremely *anal retentive*, LOL. Liz

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com