Re: [IP] the diabetic label

<<if you are type 2 . You have to hear , If you would just loose weight and
exercise more than you would not have to be diabetic , You can cure yourself>>

 Yeah, and how about when everyone hears those news reports and tells me (A Type
1) if you watch what you eat and exercise more you wouldn't need Insulin.
(actually, I usually always eat with my eyes open anyway - still doesn't help)

 As far as being labeled, When I begin worrying about What people are calling
me, I'll know I'll be obsessing way too much.

Good Luck
John (A Diabetic) and his Diabetic Paradigm

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!