Re: [IP] the diabetic label

<<if you are type 2 . You have to hear , If you would just loose weight and
exercise more than you would not have to be diabetic , You can cure yourself>>

 Yeah, and how about when everyone hears those news reports and tells me (A Type
1) if you watch what you eat and exercise more you wouldn't need Insulin.
(actually, I usually always eat with my eyes open anyway - still doesn't help)

 As far as being labeled, When I begin worrying about What people are calling
me, I'll know I'll be obsessing way too much.

Good Luck
John (A Diabetic) and his Diabetic Paradigm