RE: [IP] Flexible Spending Account?

 --- On Thu 10/23, Kathleen Weaver < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: Kathleen Weaver [mailto: email @ redacted]To:
email @ redacted: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 23:35:21 -0500Subject: [IP]
Flexible Spending Account?And I assume I should include my part of the
prescriptions, any sleep apneaequipment I might want or need, and copays for
doctor's visits?THANKS!What other expenses should I budget for in that account?
 Kathleen, John's right....one of the best way's to find out what you need is to
go to last year's medical expenses from your taxes and add up what you spent out
of pocket (and add what you know you will spend this coming year) and then add
5-10% as a fudge factor. That's how my husband and I did it and we were still
UNDER budget by over $300. I hope this helps. Liz

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com