From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Heidi Vogan
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 5:15 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] the diabetic label

Any of you who share my dislike in being called
"diabetic",could you help me out here?(although I'm
not trying to start a war here,I know fellow rebels do
exist..most people have no problems with the D label
but the purpose of this email is not to incite
anyone,believe me)Do you set everyone straight,(on why
you don't like being called that)or just
friends/family members?It would help to know I'm not
alone,I HATE,HATE,HATE,being called "diabetic" by
anyone + have problems not expressing that to anyone
who does so.
          Heidi(5 yrs D and 2.5 yrs pumping)

Do you Yahoo!?