[IP] RE: The diabetic label

Laura -

<<Same term is often chopped off to "she has the sugar..........">>

 My previous post was before I read yours. I've heard the expression, but never
in reference to my son before. I thought it funny, "the sugar"? What the "heck"
does that mean? I certainly didn't take offense, the man was empathetic not
critical.

Shelley

--
western Massachusetts