[IP] Flexible Spending Account?

It's insurance enrollment time, and I'm trying to figure out how much to set
aside in the Flexible Spending account. (That's where you can set aside
medical expenses and pay them with pre-Tax dollars, rather than after Tax.)

Of course, I don't know the true amount since we don't know for sure about
the coverage on the pump, but I'll be calling about that tomorow.  I'll want
to put the supplies in that account too.

But here's a question that I bet someone here can answer.

I purchased my pump in August, paying half of it on receiving it and am
paying the other half in monthly payments.  I can put those payments in the
Flexible spending account next year, even though the purchase was this year,
but still making payments?

And I assume I should include my part of the prescriptions, any sleep apnea
equipment I might want or need, and copays for doctor's visits?

What other expenses should I budget for in that account?