Re: [IP] the diabetic label

 >>It's also drives me nuts to see signs that say "Diabetic Supplies" in
 >>(the suppplies have diabetes?), or to hear somebody referred to as the
  >>"diabetic nurse" or "diabetic doctor," especially when that person does not
 >>have diabetes

it comes up once again....
i call myself diabetic....
I cant see how i can get mad at others, for calling me, what i call myself.

It would seem SO weird, to see my "Certified Educator"....
(folks might think, I was "Certifiable")....
Id rather they think me Diabetic, so theyd know i was seeing a Certified
"Diabetic" Educator....

(You Neednt Feel The Same) (apostrophes... dont like em.......never touch em)

One other thing, my Certified Diabetic Educator, is Diabetic, so he must be my
Diabetic Certified Diabetic Educator.... i think.....