Re: [IP] the diabetic label

I strongly dislike being labeled as "diabetic" and tell anybody who does so
that I am NOT a disease: I am a PERSON who HAS a disease.

It's also drives me nuts to see signs that say "Diabetic Supplies" in stores
(the suppplies have diabetes?), or to hear somebody referred to as the
 "diabetic nurse" or "diabetic doctor," especially when that person does not

I'm also the apostrophe police (the word "its" take an apostrophe only if
 it's a contractor of "it is" and don't even get me started on CD titles such as
"Songs of the 60's." <g> And on another matter, the word is spelled
"congraTulations," not congraDulations.

<climbing off my soapbox>

Jan and ElvisToo