[IP] Cozmo trial

This is for anyone out there who has a cozmo or has done a trial of the
 Cozmo. I am currently using the Paradigm pump, but am interested in the Cozmo.
have been waiting for the local rep to get a loaner pump so that I can do a
trial.  I have been waiting for about three weeks.  Well, they finally got it
back Friday, but the rep was out of town.  He calls today and tells me that
 Deltec is not letting anyone put insulin in the loaner pumps, but he can let me
have it for a few days to fool around with.  How will this help me if I can't
see how it works by using it?  I thought that I had read here that people had
done trials with insulin on the Cozmo.  Was I mistaken?  I would hate to buy
 this pump without doing a trial. I told him that I heard of people doing a
run with the Cozmo and he said that this was a brand new policy.  Does anyone
know about this and can you offer me any suggestions?  Thank you for any