RE: [IP] 9mm Quickset cannula

The 43 mm use a .5 unit to "prime" the cannula

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Jonathan
Bayless
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 9:35 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] 9mm Quickset cannula

I was just given 3 quicksets to use. 2 6mm & was told to bolus the normal .5
like my sofsets.
I also was given one 9mm & was told to bolus .7
I use the sofset micros & I think I will purchase the 6 mm quicksets next
time.
They are so much better than sofsets!!!!! & they stay on perfectly even if I
sweat alot or get wet & there is no tape & ....
I loved them. The serter was a bit strange at first but works great!

Good luck!
Jon

---