Re: [IP] the diabetic label

Hi Heidi,

I've been a diabetic for 46 years; that label doesn't bother me in the least.
 It is just a fact of my life, like being called a woman or a wife or a mom
or an accountant, etc.

However when I was first diagnosed, I didn't want anyone else to know because
I hated not being like the other children.  But I was nine then; I can't say
how I would feel if I were older when first diagnosed.

In a message dated 10/22/03 6:16:20 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted
Heidi(5 yrs D and 2.5 yrs pumping)