From: email @ redacted
Date: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 06:12:36 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] Home A1C kit

Kathleen,

What is the cost of an A1c kit.

Thanks,

jimb

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Kathleen Weaver
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 6:48 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Home A1C kit

Went to Walgreen's to see if I could get a Therasense Flash monitor -- and
picked up a Home A1C kit. I recommend using ANY other lancelet other than
theirs. Though it does get a lot of blood fast, which you need.

Takes 8 minutes to get a result.

Here's the good news. I've been on the pump since August 21. That's 8 1/2
weeks.

A1c was 6.2!

I'm pleased.

FYI: The Flash won't be available until November. Of course that isn't on
the website, and they tell you on the phone you can get it now. <sigh>