[IP] Loosing weight when heathy ??

i take 1 unit for 4 carbs.... 1 unit will drop me 20 points (+/-)

so, by some amazing "mathamataticle calculation", 4 carbs should cause a 20
point change
normally, 4 cabs intake, cause a 20 point rise, but, i guess im not looking
Now, for the opposite (inverse) affect

so, if i run on a treadmill (understanding, that they're readouts are only
slightly accurate)
and it says 8 carbs spent .... can i assume, my bs will drop by 40 points
(more or less) ??

(im not looking for a hard and fast rule)... just, is my thinking correct ??
(my thinking correct ????? beware, those who respond)