From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Kathleen
Weaver
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 1:02 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Exercise

I used to have that problem until the pump.  The first thing my pump
trainer
had me do, was to turn the basal down 50% as soon as I thought about
exercising (but no more than 2 hours prior).  Then turn the basal back
on as
soon as I was done.

Haven't hit a low yet in 9 weeks.  And I was hitting a low every time I
exercised on MDI.