i, too , am amazed at some doctors thinking...I also have high cholestol and
am on Pravachol..AND my A1C was 7.0 this time too... When i went on the pump,
after months of shots, i was 6.6 and 6.7,...Doctor told me that i am the only
one he knows that a1c's actually got WORSE being on the pump... I flat out
told him that it also means i'm not dropping to the floor with lows anymore,
which makes ME feel better..
Yes, i would love to have 6.4 or so, but i am happy with 7.0 and not having
those lows anymore , was when i was on shots...working on getting it lower,
but not fretting if i don't!!