Re: [IP] Exercise

Dear Erle,
     Did you remember to suspend your pump for the duration of your walk plus
another few minutes? It's easy to forgot that while our blood sugars are low
that insulin is still pumping into us, which of course just makes our blood
sugar lower!
  Hi all

  I have been trying to go out in the evenings for an hour walk.  Somehow I
seem
  to always get hit by a low during the process.  I eat before and make sure
my
  blood is up bt to no avail.  Any help ?

  Erle