Re:[IP] MM Duration

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 08:58:57 -0500, Bill French wrote:

 >>At a pump meeting last week the MM rep had a slide that showed the
that the pump uses and it matches the curve that the makers of Novolog
supply almost exactly. She said it uses a complex algorithm to
the absorption. Seems like it peaked at about 1.5 to 2.5 hours and then
off from there. The last part of the curve is fairly shallow from hours
8. The rep from Novolog was there and she verified that their company's
research on absorption matched MM's.<<

I didn't raise the question at the support group last evening because
it didn't appear that anyone had a 512. I'm willing to accept Bill
French's report, although I don't like the thought of having to
constantly override the wizard's prediction, particularly if it's only
off by 0.1 or 0.2 unit.

Tom Beatson
dx 12/1942, 506 1995, 508 2000