Re: : Re: [IP] Re: SpectRX

Thanks for the laugh Len! :P
It says the Spectra  patch/site has 5 needles, not cannulas.
Needles prick.  (Bet eudora alerts again!)
I use Ultraflexes with nothing extra & am not allergic to their stick-um
which sticks well.  By 3rd -4th day, it may start coming off, but it is
time to change it anyway!. (I am allergic to most tape except black
electrical)  Linda K