[IP] RE:Weight gain while sick

>>Strangely, I've gained FIVE pounds in this period. I find this VERY odd.
Could it be because I've been getting so much extra insulin for the high blood
sugars I've been having??????????????? I'm freaking out! I'm wondering if this
has happened to anyone, and if their weight eventually stabalized! Please

> five pounds in four days is probably fluid retention. it is unlikely you
could add body mass in any other manner so email @ redacted<

I agree with Michael. Also, have you seen your MD? The weight gain might be
related to the illness, and possibly to the increased insulin, ir fluid and
electrolyte imbalances. This is a medical question to be solved by your

Hope you feel better, soon.