RE: [IP] Freestyle Flash is "out"! Not the one for Cozmo's Cozmore

Does anyone know if the new Therasense Freestyle Flash will be the meter that
works with the upgraded Deltec Cozmo?  I haven't heard anything.  Any Deltec
people out there that can answer this questions?

mom to Joshua

Hi Sylvia,

 I have seen the new Cozmore system at a diabetes expo. The Flash is not the one
that goes with it. It will be a new freestyle meter that clips to the back of
the Cozmo. It is black and thin and rectangular. It's cute.