RE: Re: [IP] MM Duration

Thanks for clearing that up, Bonnie.
I'm always willing to admit I'm wrong but since my info
was as recent as a month ago I was pretty sure that
nothing had changed since then (but I admit, I did
start to wonder if they changed something and I just
missed it, after I read your initial email). :)

 Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-13 (dx 11/96, pumping
HTron 11/99, pumping Cozmo 8/03) and her 7 siblings :)