[IP] Gaining weight while sick?

Hey Everyone,

 I have a very odd question to ask of you all! Okay, I have been sick for about
four days now. Strangely, I've gained FIVE pounds in this period. I find this
VERY odd. Could it be because I've been getting so much extra insulin for the
high blood sugars I've been having??????????????? I'm freaking out! I'm
wondering if this has happened to anyone, and if their weight eventually
stabalized! Please respond. I'm anxious as heck about this!!!

Do you Yahoo!?