[IP] BD Logic meter and E-3's

 I've been following the discussion on all the E-3 errors people have been
getting with the BD Logic meter. For what it's worth, I've found that if I try
to use the tiny blood sample that they say you can use, I'm much more likely to
get E-3's. However, if I use a big sample I rarely get them. So even though they
say you can use less blood, it's not really true. For all those with problems,
try a big sample and see what happens. Pam