From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 10:03 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Animas Priming Question

 This is probably a stupid question that all the other Animas pumpers
know how
to do, but I'm stumped. My Animas info says the reservior will hold 315
units of
insulin, now by looking at the whole thing I am assuming it means that
and tubing holds 315 units .. but by the time I fill and prime I have
275-285 in the reservior .. I would like to be able to head out the door
300 usable units in the reservior as I use an average of 100 units a day
and it
would be nice to have it last 3 days without having to top it off before
done. Could someone please fill me in on how to do that?

Rhonda & Pough (Blue Animas)