RE: [IP] Animas Priming Question

The longer your tubing, the more insulin it takes to fill it and the less
you have left in the reservoir.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 8:03 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Animas Priming Question

 This is probably a stupid question that all the other Animas pumpers know
to do, but I'm stumped. My Animas info says the reservior will hold 315
units of
insulin, now by looking at the whole thing I am assuming it means that
and tubing holds 315 units .. but by the time I fill and prime I have about
275-285 in the reservior .. I would like to be able to head out the door
300 usable units in the reservior as I use an average of 100 units a day and
would be nice to have it last 3 days without having to top it off before I'm
done. Could someone please fill me in on how to do that?

Rhonda & Pough (Blue Animas)