Re: [IP] Animas Priming Question

As an Animas user, I really don't think a fully primed cartridge/infusion
tubing combination with a usable 300u left in the cartridge is possible.

This would require connecting the tubing to a completely full res. and not
introduce any air bubbles in the process.   You're always going to lose at
lease a tubing's worth of insulin during the priming process in order to remove
all of the air bubbles in the tubing.

When I first started pumping, I filled the cartridges completely and managed
to get around 285u after priming the tubing and that was trying really hard.

I'm curious where you saw info indicating that 315u was possible.